Thursday, June 5, 2008

Puppy Love

 The grandpuppies are growing strong! They have there eyes open and are standing on there little legs now. Hubby has talked me into keeping the only one we know is for sure a snorkie (that was real hard). She is the one with the yorkie markings on the left. Hubby says that because our yorkie is so old and won’t live much longer that we should keep her. That way we will still have a little part of him when he goes. We have decided to call her Tabby after her daddy Toby…. cute huh :)

10 comments:

Etha said...

awwwwwww, SO CUTE!!

Tami Roth said...

Such sweet little babies Inka!!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

Beautiful picture, Inka. (The puppies are darling, too.)

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

This is such a warm and wonderful photo. You are so beautiful!!
chris p

patty w said...

Gorgeous! All of you !!

I so want one of those puppies! Give 'em hugs for me :)

joanne wardle said...

awww they are adorable, look at those little cute faces! love them

Mar said...

they are adorable
I love the name snorky
i named the last puppy we kept
snorty
how close is that!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

This is a beautiful photo of you and your fur babies, Inka...loved seeing how they have grown. They are all adorable and I do love the name you have chosen for the one you are keeping. I don't know how you are managing to let any of them go....wow!

The Paris Salon said...

I love your puppy posts Inka~they are ALL so cute. You look great!
Gaye

*jean* said...

ooooh my, puppy breath.....so sweet