Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blog Candy .... Spooky Treats!

Update: Won by Jan Hennings over at Papercraft Pleasures


It is getting a bit spooky around the Heaton household!


and I would like to show you the wreath I made .... Would you like to make one? or maybe just the blow pop party favors I used on it? If so, your gonna like this sweet treat! 

 Jacque over at Scroll Works Rubber Stamps is now carrying Memento inks! and to celebrate she has given me a black ink pad to give away and I am adding a surprise package too!... so all you have to do to get in the drawing is visit her website and leave a post here to enter..... that is the blog candy part but you can get two free single collage sheets from my little etsy store too!

  

How you say? Just order anything over at Scroll Works Rubber Stamps and then email me! and let me know the two sheets you would like from my little etsy store. within 24 hours they will be in your email box :)) ... I used my two sheet blow pop set for the wreath above... so that would count as two sheets

Whaaaahhahahahahahahahhahhaaaaaaaa
The drawing for the ink and a little suprize package from me will be Wednesday next week!
Collage Sheet offer good until Wednesday also!

9 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

LOVE your porch and all the Halloween decor! The wreath is SO COOL!

Ann said...

love your wreath !..and your front porch is so inviting..even with your spiderweb!!!! How fun!

Carolyn said...

The Black Hat Society....love it!

It appears you have some Halloween energy...good thing! I'm happy to see you are being creative.

Crowing Moon said...

Your wreath is fantastic. So cool!

Sarah said...

Great idea to use those party favors on your wreath. It's spooktacular!!

1CardCreator said...

Your porch looks like the perfect place to sit and wait for the trick or treaters! I love your wreath too. ~Diane

JoAnne said...

Love your wreath! Your whole porch looks wonderful!

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh my gosh, I want to come trick or treating to your house, It looks wonderful Inka, What a GREAT wreath!. Hope you stocked up on lots of treats for all those little ones. You'll be busy I'm sure!

Jan Hennings said...

woo-hoo!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I love to win goodies :)